*** call closed***Bella Italia! Do you want to get involved in promoting local tourism and learn marketing techniques and entrepreneurial skills in a multicultural group?
Dates: 07 to 16 December, 2021
Location: Perdifumo, Italy
“Cilento in Tour(ism)” will be a youth exchange involving 32 young people from 4 different countries: Italy, Croatia, Serbia and Germany. The project will take place in the Campania region, specifically in one of its wildest centers, a hidden gem in the Cilento mountains, Perdifumo.
The goals of the project are…
- through the exchange with peers from different European countries, who bring similar experiences from their countries of origin, you will learn, supported by an expert facilitator, marketing techniques and promotion of local tourism.
- to provide you with tools to promote your place/town and to understand how you can find your professional and social recognition by enhancing this area.
- to develop the talent and entrepreneurial skills of young people from disadvantaged areas.
All costs for accommodation and meals will be covered by the Erasmus + Programme. Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to € 275 for participants from Germany. We charge a participation fee of € 40!
Check out the venue Azienda Agrituristica Eucalipto .
Need more info? Check out the Infopack.
For the trip to Italy you need your “EU Digital COVID Certificate” and/or one of these three options:
- A valid vaccination certificate, with a certificate of completion of the required vaccination for at least fourteen (14) days.
- A valid certificate of recovery from COVID-19 with concurrent completion of mandatory isolation following infection with SARS-CoV.
- Certification of rapid test or molecular antigen test negative for SARS-CoV-2 virus in the forty-eight (48) hours prior to entry.
Additionally, all inbound travelers must register the European Digital Passenger Localization Form. You can read about the entry requirements to Italy on Reopen EU .
Health Insurance: Please bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) – it is available for free and very useful when traveling abroad. If you have private travel health insurance, all the better.
You can apply below if….
- … you live in Germany
- … you are between 18-24 years old
- … you are willing to be part of a multicultural group
- … you want to show initiative to develop new skills, participate in all activities and work with other young people
- … you will do your best to speak English – you do not need any foreign language skills!
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply using the form below. All others must contact the partner organizations in their respective countries:
Italy – Moby Dick ETS
Croatia -Ocean Znanja
Serbia – Media i reform centar Niš
You still have questions? Have a look at our FAQ! If your question can’t be answered there, please contact Lina: [email protected]