Are you a youth worker at the beginning of your career? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your mental and physical health regarding your profession? Do you want to learn more about resilience and emotional intelligence and share your experiences with colleagues from 8 different countries? Then this is a perfect training course for you!
Location: Garlstedt, Germany
Dates: 09 – 16.12.2022
“The Wellbeing of Youth Workers” is a Training Course for freshly started youth workers who want to increase their resilience and emotional intelligence, in order to prevent professional burnout and improve their physical and mental health. The participants are coming from the following countries: Portugal, Turkey, Romania, Greece, Czech Republic, North Macedonia, Lithuania and Germany.
Objectives of the project are:
- Informing and Training participants about resilience, professional burnout and the emotional intelligence, in order to improve their physical and mental health
- To create space for sharing knowledge and exchanging experiences and good practices with the atmosphere of common understanding between youth workers
- Increasing the knowledge and skills of youth workers from the 8 European countries
- Developing a resilience among youth workers participating on the training course, in order to improve their job satisfaction and prevent brain drain from the youth work.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed for participants from Germany. We charge a 40€ participation fee!
If you want to read more details about the project and check the daily program of the training course, make sure to check out the Infopack.
The project is hosted by NaturKultur e.V. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18 years old or older
- You are a freshly started youth worker and are coming from small or medium organisation/you are part of newly established associations/started working in youth centres recently or are working with youth through informal groups.
- You have interest in creating new partnerships and writing Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects.
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy
- You are willing to share the opportunity and implement an in-person workshop with peers and/or young people.
- Your level of English is enough to communicate and share your opinions
Any questions? Get in touch with Lina : [email protected]