If you’re curious about permaculture and gardening and want to explore environmental activism, then come to our youth exchange!
Dates: 16th-25th August 2021
Location: Garlstedt, Lower Saxony, Germany
“Sustainability Through Permaculture ” is going to be a youth exchange organized in Osterholz Scharmbeck in Germany which will include 43 young people and group leaders from 6 different countries: Italy, Spain, North Macedonia, Romania, Lithuania and Germany.
The goals of the project are:
- Creating a space for sharing ideas, views and opinions with young people from different cultures
- To teach young people from 7 countries about the concept of permaculture and how it is connected with the sustainability
- To show how permaculture can be used for youth activism and making a change with the focus on environmental protection.
- To create a safe space where youth can learn from each other, try something new and share their culture and values with others.
If you want to read more details about the project, make sure to check out the Infopack .
We will be accommodated in a youth centre/group house in Osterholz- Scharmbeck, close to the city of Bremen, Germany.
The accommodation will be simple. Participants will be sharing rooms with 3-4 people from the same gender but different nationalities. Some of the rooms are with private and some with shared bathrooms.
We are the only group in the house. Two of our NaturKultur team members will take care of the food and logistics.
You can find more information and photos of the venue here:
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus + programs. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to € 180 for participants from Germany. We charge a € 40 participation fee!
You can apply below if…
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18-30 years old
- You are interested in topics of art, environmental protection, permaculture, sustainability and youth activism
- You are willing to be learning and living with an international group
The project is hosted by us, NaturKultur e.V. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries:
Any questions? Check out our FAQ ! If your question cannot be answered there, get in touch with Irma: [email protected]