Do you feel passionate about making a difference in your local community and discover tools and different approaches on how to do it? If you like organizing activities and meeting new people, you should apply!
Location: Riga, Latvia
“Unity in Diversity” is going to be youth exchange organized in Riga, Latvia which will include 42 young people and group leaders from 7 different countries: Latvia, Germany, Malta, Slovakia, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
We live in a world that is changing quickly. We are the ones who have an option to turn it into a better place. The idea of this project is to offer a safe space to explore our own beliefs, broaden our horizons and discover the possibilities of how a diverse culture can bring added value to the communities we live in.
Our project will therefore focus on:
- Sharpening our skills and learning how to make a cultural event from idea to execution.
- Learning about and practicing your communication skills in intercultural environment.
- Educating and empowering yourself about peace all over the world.
- Learning about new non-formal methods connected with peace education.
Accommodation and Logistics
We will be accommodated in a nice house close to Riga. Participants will be sleeping in double/triple rooms.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€ for participants from Germany, and part of the travel budget can be used also to cover mandatory PCR Tests, if needed.
We charge a 40€ participation fee.
For more Information…
Check out the Info Pack (in preparation)
You can apply below if…
- … you are between 20 – 30 years old
- … you are living in Germany
- … are interested in topics of environmental protection, sustainable lifestyle, and outdoor activities including hiking
- …are willing to be part of a multi-cultural group and try your best when speaking English
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ziga: [email protected]