Are you interested in discussing the concept of values with people from different cultural backgrounds – what they mean to us, and how do they affect our decisions and actions? Do you want to learn more about values shared by European Union – such as solidarity and respect? If yes – this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Important note: If you do not receive a confirmation email that your application has been received within two business days, please contact us by email.
Location: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany
“Embracing shared values” is going to be a youth exchange organized in Garlstedt in Germany which will include 42 young people and group leaders from 6 different countries: Croatia, Czech Republic , Spain, Türkiye, Italy and Germany.
The goals of the project are:
- Discussing values, what they mean to us and how our values affect our decisions and actions
- Learning about values connected with sport and how they transfer to regular life
- Learning about values shared by European Union, such as solidarity and respect
- Working in international team and practicing both teamwork and leadership
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus + programs. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to € 100 for participants from Germany. We charge a participation fee of € 50!
If you want to read more details about the project, make sure to check out the Infopack.
We will be accommodated in a youth center/group house in Osterholz- Scharmbeck, close to the city of Bremen, Germany.
The accommodation will be simple. Participants will be sharing rooms with 3-4 people from different nationalities. We strive to accommodate the diverse needs of our guests when assigning rooms, taking into consideration individual preferences and requirements, including those related to gender identity and expression. Some of the rooms are with private and some with shared bathrooms.
We are the only group in the house. Two of our NaturKultur team members will take care of the food and logistics.
You can find more information and photos of the venue here.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18-30 years old
- You are interested in the concept of values and intercultural exchange
- You are willing to be a part of a multi cultural group
- Are motivated to give your best when speaking English, you do not have to be fluent!
The project is hosted by us, NaturKultur e.V. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below.