***call closed*** Are you interested in acting, and yet you don’t have acting experience? Are you a youth worker/youth leader searching for innovative approaches and educational methods? Is analyzing and discovering difficulties in real life situation, in order to establish trust and mutual respect something you like doing? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Venue: “Weitblick-Haus” (Panorama House)
THEATER FOR YOUTH is an action-based training course, designed for youth workers and professionals who deal and work on antidiscrimination, human rights protection and intercultural learning. The participants are coming from the following countries: Switzerland, Serbia, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Palestine, Israel, UK, Germany.
The projects goals are:
- Educating youth workers and professionals who deal and work on antidiscrimination, human rights protection and intercultural learning
- Introducing Theater of the Oppressed Methodology for youth work
- Organizing creative drama workshops about Theater of the oppressed by Augusto Boal and how it can be integrated into the participant’s youth work practice
- Creating Forum theatre pieces that reflect the issues relevant to the participants and their young people
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 70%. Also, the hosting organization is charging the fee of 100€ for each participant.
You can apply below if you are:
- Youth worker or youth leader interested about the Theater of the Oppressed methodology and how to use it in youth work
- Resident of Germany
- Your English language skills are sufficient to actively participate on the mobility, including all the activities
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy
For further information check the open call document.
Application deadline: 02.10.2022
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Lina: [email protected]