***call closed*** Do you feel strongly about injustices connected to gender topics? Are you interested in reflecting your own positions and finding new ways of breaking old patterns and creating a more inclusive world? Would you like to do that in an international group, surrounded by incredible nature? If the answer is “yes”, we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Location: Sant Pau d’Ordal, Spain
Dates: 8.11. – 14.11.2021
“Shenarrator: feminism, digital communication & social change” is a Training Course for youth workers, who would like to learn about femminism and social change in connection to digital communication. The main idea is to analyse our own perspective on reality and find new approaches to put the yet unheard voices in the centre of our attention.
Objectives of the project:
- Raising awareness of the importance of the message with a gender perspective.
- Show and value the current paradigm of women as narrators today, through modern communication channels (social networks, television, radio, press …).
- To raise awareness of the educational power of messages generated through social networks.
- Give participants tools of creation, reflection and digital literacy useful in their daily work with their young people.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€ for participants from Germany. We charge a 40€ participation fee!
If you want to read more details about the project and check the daily program of the training course, make sure to check out the Info Pack.
Before deciding to apply and attend the project, please be aware of the following Covid-19 restrictions.
- You are required to make sure you have your European Health Card with you. If the backside of your health card is blue with the EU symbol on it, it is normally valid in all EU countries.
- You need to book your own travel insurance at your own costs (i.e. through the Airline, ADAC, HanseMerkur etc.). Please note that, in case the German government will still have a travel warning in place during the time of the exchange, most travel insurances will not cover your costs for i.e. a quarantine in Spain in case you get sick during the project. Please check if you would be able to pay for a prolonged stay in Spain, in case you would get sick.
- Before your departure, you might be obliged to take a Covid-19 test (PCR, Antigen etc.) at your own costs. You may also be required to take another test at your own costs before your return to Germany, and spend 5-10 days in quarantine. This depends on the regulations at the time. You can check the current rules on the webpages of the Ministry of Health of your city/region, or also on the Webpage of the Foreign Ministry of Germany.
The project is hosted by Casal de Joves de Sant Just Desvern (Spain). Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18 years old or older
- You are active in the field of education and training (volunteers in the field of education/youth work, facilitators and trainers, social workers..)
- You have experience in the field of NGO and youth work
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy
- Your level of English is enough to communicate and share your opinions
Any questions? Get in touch with Lina: [email protected]
Error: Contact form not found.