Are you interested in arts, a creative person or even a young artist? Do you want to boost your creativity and explore how to professionalize your work in order to realize your passion and own projects? It doesn’t matter which creative area you belong to, you can become part of this project and the international community that we create. The focus of this project is “Creativity, digitalization and marketing”.
Location: Bremen, Germany
The project’s „Open Fields“aim is to provide an opportunity for young people in different fields of arts to discover creative industries through professional inputs, visiting local artist organisations and learning from each other’s ideas and experiences. We want to facilitate a space to learn about how to increase your art’s visibility in both, your community and on an international level.
The projects goals are:
- Making young artists and young creators visible in their communities and on international level
- Strengthening international cooperation between young artists
- Learning from already existing examples by connecting young people with seniors creators
- Learning about how to become professionals out of creative skills: going into further training; finding creative jobs; looking for clients if they want to become freelances; use of digital tools to help promoting creative work etc..
- Exploring together how arts can foster a positive changes in our lives and of our communities.
You can find more information about the project in the Infopack.
“Open Fields” consists of the following actions and meetings:
- Italy, Torino – Creativity and entrepreneurship 4-8th of August, 2022
- Spain – Creativity and community awareness 7-11th December 2022
- Germany – Creativity, digitisation and marketing, 13.-17.02.23
You don’t have to be part in all three events, however if you are able to join it would be extremely beneficial for you and your professional development.
Furthermore, works on creating an international artist community where we support each other and help each other grow by designing a map that connects young creators (in all possible disciplines) including mapping creativity industries, artisans, and professional creators in the three communities involved (Spain/Italy/Germany).
We charge a participation fee of €50. All other costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 50€ for participants from Germany.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany;
- You are between 18 and 30 years old;
- You are interested in any creative area: from poetry to tattooing, from graffiti to music, from performing arts to all kinds of crafts, plastic arts, graphic design, circus, digital creation, communicative and even social creation, etc….
- You have the desire to share your skills and knowledge, and, if necessary, make them their main source of income, business or entrepreneurship.
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project;
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy;
- Your level of English is enough to communicate and share your opinions;
Application Deadline: 22.01.2023
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Miriam: [email protected]