***call closed*** Are you working with young people with fewer opportunities? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your ability to empower your social inclusion? Do you want to learn more about mindfulness and nature-based-practices and methodologies? Then you should apply for this training course!
Location: Tinos, Greece
Dates: 15.10. – 22.10.2022
“Empower your Nature” is a Training Course for youth workers who are working with young people with fewer opportunities. Used methods will be storytelling poetry, ecological collage, botanical art and embodiment practices. The participants are coming from the following countries: Greece, Serbia, Cyprus, Romania, Spain, Italy, Portugal, North Macedonia and Germany.
Objectives of the project:
- Development of professional competences of use of non-formal methods of education.
- A better understanding of the conditions and achieving greater social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
- A better understanding of the physical, social and economic characteristics of young people with with fewer opportunities.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed for participants from Germany. We charge a 40€ participation fee!
If you want to read more details about the project and check the daily program of the training course, make sure to check out the Infopack.
The project is hosted by Hellenic Youth Participation Organisation. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18 years old or older
- You are active in the field of education and training (volunteers in the field of education/youth work, facilitators and trainers, social workers..)
- You have experience in the field of NGO and youth work
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy
- You are willing to share the opportunity and implement an in-person workshop with peers and/or young people.
- Your level of English is enough to communicate and share your opinions
Any questions? Get in touch with Lina : [email protected]