Would you like to take part in a project for reconciliation and peace building between young people from conflict countries in the world? Do you play a music instrument and would like to perform with other musicians? Join our Project!
Dates: 4.-14. April, 2023
Location: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany
Application deadline: 5. February, 2023
“Make Music Not War – Reloaded” is going to be a youth exchange organized in Osterholz-Scharmbeck in Germany which will include 50 young people and group leaders from 8 different countries: Palestine, Israel, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Poland and Germany.
The goals of the project are:
- Getting to know each other’s music, culture, traditions and food
- Getting better understanding of the national conflicts and solutions
- Practicing music from different cultures and creating a Peace Album
- Performing on the streets of Bremen and having a peace party in a local pub
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus + programs. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to € 100 for participants from Germany. We take a participation fee of 50€.
If you want to read more details about the project, make sure to check out the Infopack.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18-25 years old (or older if you apply as the group leader)
- You play an instrument and are ready to play with other musicians and/or you would like to join the project as a journalist and report it on social media
- You are willing to be a part of a multi cultural group
- You are motivated to give your best when speaking English, you do not have to be fluent!
The project is hosted by us, NaturKultur e.V. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries
Error: Contact form not found.