If you are interested in topics such as the European Union, EU institutions and history, then you should definitely apply for this online youth exchange! Our team will provide a program designed to create a friendly and safe atmosphere where young people from 6 different countries will gain more knowledge on the most relevant European topics.
Dates: 1st – 19th March 2021
Location: Online – ZOOM
”EU Should I Stay or Should I Go” is going to be an online youth exchange which will include more than 40 young people and group leaders from 6 different countries: Italy, Spain, Hungary, N.Macedonia, Montenegro and Germany.
This project is a continuation of NaturKultur’s Erasmus youth exchanges focused on youth involvement in the EU and the EU politics. We will tackle three levels of the dilemma: current EU challenges of the Brexit aftermath, the question on the EU enlargement and the role of youth.
Therefore, the Objectives of the project are:
- Raising the freedom of expression;
- Increasing debate on the most relevant European topics, such as EU deepening and enlargement, migrant crisis, rise of right wing parties, etc;
- Raising awareness of European diversity and European values;
- Active involvement of youth in the EU politics;
- Encouraging local actions, youth participation in communities and active citizenship;
- Better connection and cooperation between youth and politicians;
How is the online exchange going to look like?
- 11 sessions online – 4 in the 1st week, 3 in the 2nd week, 4 in the 3rd week
- Each session is 3.5 hours long including 15 min break
- Learning by doing, workshops, group work
- Virtual tour of the European Parliament and European Commission in Brussels
- Visits and discussion rounds with EU politicians of your country
The youth exchange will take place on Zoom, and the entire programme is for free.
If you want to read more about the project, take a look at the Infopack.
Are you a resident of Hungary, Montenegro, Spain, Italy or N. Macedonia? If yes, you can contact our partners in your country to apply to their open call!
Our Partner in Hungary – [email protected]
Our Partner in Montenegro – [email protected]
Our Partner in Spain – [email protected]
Our Partner in Italy – [email protected]
Our Partner in N.Macedonia – [email protected]
Are you a resident of Germany? Then you can apply below, if….
- You are between 18-30 years old
- You are interested in topics of European Union, EU institutions and history, youth activism
- You are willing to actively participate on all sessions
- You are motivated to give your best when speaking English – don’t worry, none of us are native speakers!
- Previous experience in Erasmus+ is not required but you should show initiative for learning new things and working with other young people
If you have any questions, please contact Irma: [email protected]