Have you ever thought that art can be used for youth activism and for discussing different important topics? If you want to get empowered to be the change in your local community while spending 8 days with other young people from Europe in Turkey, then you should definitely apply for this youth exchange!
Dates: 13-20 August 2021
Location: Ayvalik, Turkey
30 young people and group leaders from 5 different countries will participate on this mobility and during the 8 days they will share their knowledge, skills and opinions and learn from each other.
The goals of the project are:
- To show how art can be used for youth activism and discussing important topics with the focus on environment protection
- To give tools to youth from 5 different countries, empowering them to make the change in their local community
- To share with 30 young people and group leaders how recycling and upcycling can help us produce less garbage and use our resources in a better way and to help them share this results with their peers and other youth from their local communities.
The project is hosted by Aegean Ecotourism Association (Turkey). Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries:
- Ocean Znanja U Republici Hrvatskoj – Croatia
- Stowarzyszenie Pozytywnych Zmian – Poland
- High On Life – Italy
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360€ for participants from Germany. We charge a 40€ participation fee!
If you want to read more details about the project, make sure to check out the Infopack.
Before deciding to apply and attend the project, please be aware of the following Covid-19 restrictions.
- You are required to make sure you have your European Health Card with you. If the backside of your health card is blue with the EU symbol on it, it is normally valid in all EU countries.
- You need to book your own travel insurance at your own costs (i.e. through the Airline, ADAC, HanseMerkur etc.). Please note that, in case the German government will still have a travel warning in place during the time of the exchange, travel insurances will not cover your costs for i.e. a quarantine in Turkey in case you get sick during the project. Please check if you would be able to pay for a prolonged stay in Turkey, in case you would get sick.
- Before your departure, you might be obliged to take a Covid-19 test (PCR, Antigen etc.) at your own costs. You may also be required to take another test at your own costs before your return to Germany, and spend 5-10 days in quarantine. This depends on the regulations at the time. You can check the current rules on the webpages of the Ministry of Health of your city/region, or also on the Webpage of the Foreign Ministry of Germany.
You can apply below, if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18-30 years old
- You are motivated to learn new things, are interested in art and in environmental protection
- You are interested in a new innovative way of learning and non-formal education
- Are motivated to give your best when speaking English, you do not have to be fluent!
Any questions? Check out our FAQ! If your question cannot be answered there, get in touch with Irma : [email protected]