*** call closed ***
Do you ever wonder how your use of digital media can affect your physical and mental health? We want to look at how this makes us feel and how you can use digital tools to create awareness for healthy habits.
Dates: 10.-19. January, 2023
Location: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany
Application deadline: 6. November, 2022
“Digital Health Revolution” is going to be a youth exchange organized in Osterholz-Scharmbeck in Germany which will include 42 young people and group leaders from 6 different countries: Croatia, Spain, Italy, Greece, North Macedonia and Germany.
The goals of the project are:
- Raising awareness about healthy lifestyles focusing on mental and physical health
- Digital well-being: using technology responsibly
- Learning about healthy cooking and eating habits
- Creatively applying digital tools to raise awareness about the topic
- Using digital tools to improve our well-being
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus + programs. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to € 100 for participants from Germany.
If you want to read more details about the project, make sure to check out the Infopack.
We will be accommodated in a youth centre/group house in Osterholz- Scharmbeck, close to the city of Bremen, Germany.
The accommodation will be simple. Participants will be sharing rooms with 3-4 people from the same gender but different nationalities. Some of the rooms are with private and some with shared bathrooms.
We are the only group in the house. Two of our NaturKultur team members will take care of the food and logistics.
You can find more information and photos of the venue here.
Everybody participating on the exchange will take a Antigen test before arriving to the venue, and the hygiene rules in the venue will follow the local laws at the time. You will be updated on the rules well in time before the exchange.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are 18-30 years old
- You are interested in topics of physical and mental health, digital well-being, and healthy cooking.
- You are willing to be a part of a multi cultural group
- Are motivated to give your best when speaking English, you do not have to be fluent!
The project is hosted by us, NaturKultur e.V. Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organizations in their respective countries:
- Hellenic Youth Participation for Greece
- Moby Dick ETS for Italy
- Association for Volunteersim Volonterski Centar Skopje for North Macedonia
- Casal de Joves Sant Just Desvern for Spain
- Ocean Znanja for Croatia