*** Call closed! ***
Are you interested in topics of radicalism, youth activism and Do-It-Yourself approach? Critical thinking, entrepreneurship and self-sufficient learning are at the heart of this youth exchange, where you will learn how to effectively use different forms of media to raise your voice for intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Dates: 30th of September – 09th of October 2020
Location: Garlstedt, Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
“Power of Creativity” is going to be a youth exchange organized in Osterholz-Scharmbeck in Germany which will include 43 young people and group leaders from 6 different countries: Italy, Spain, Greece, Estonia, Lithuania and Germany.
The main issue that we want to address with this project is the growth of radicalized youth in Europe and the growth of popularity of extremists. We believe that the main reason for this happening is the lack of knowledge among youth and lack of intercultural understanding and tolerance among some countries in Europe.
That’s why we believe that this international project with 43 young people from 6 different countries, will be the step in the right direction for a more united Europe and a more united society in general.
Participants will learn together about the danger of radicalization and share that knowledge with their peers after mobility in Germany.
- Empowering young people to become self-sufficient learners
- Encouraging and developing a sustainable “Do it yourself” approach
- Raising the level of digital and media literacy of young people in Europe
- Promoting critical thinking among youth
- Fighting stereotypes and prejudices through learning about different cultures
- Promoting youth activism, self-initiative and entrepreneurship among young people
We will be accommodated in a youth centre/group house in Osterholz- Scharmbeck, close to the city of Bremen, Germany.
The accommodation will be simple. Participants will be sharing rooms with 3-4 people from the same gender but different nationalities. Some of the rooms are with private and some with shared bathrooms.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180€ for participants from Germany. We charge a 45€ participation fee.
You can apply below if…
- You are a resident of Germany
- You are between 18-30 years old on the first day of the project
- You are motivated to actively engage in the preparation of the German team, all activities in the project and organise a small workshop with your friends/classmates/family after the project
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below. Others have to contact the partner organisations in their respective countries.
If you have any questions, please contact Irma: [email protected]
Applications are now closed.