Are you interested in youth work or do you already have experience in youth work? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your well-being, and learn more about meaningful communication and emotional intelligence? Please apply for this training course!
Place: Garlstedt, Germany
Dates: 02. – 10. March 2022
„Self-Care in Youth Work“ is a training course for youth workers that are interested in resilience and emotional intelligence. The participants are from the following countries: Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands, Croatia, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia and Germany.
Goals of the projects will be learning about:
- Mental health and various practical tools and techniques
- Mindfulness and nature-based techniques (such as walking mediation)
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC) and Neurolinguistic programming (NLP)
- Emotional Intelligence, including empathetic communication
- Body movement techniques for mental health
- Cooperation and support of diverse groups
You can find more information about the project in the Infopack.
We charge a participation fee of €50. All other costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 50€ for participants from Germany.
You can apply below if:
- You are a resident of Germany;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are interested in any of the goals that is mentioned above.
- You have the desire to share your skills and knowledge.
- You are ready to show responsibility and commitment to all the activities of the project;
- You have passion and motivation to learn, share and enjoy;
- Your level of English is enough to communicate and share your opinions;
Application Deadline: 27.01.2023
Please note that only residents of Germany can apply through the form below.