If you are proactive and would like to be an ambassador of change in your local community, learn more about intercultural dialogue, anti-racism, hate speech, migration and euroscepticism and share obtained knowledge and tools with others then this project will be perfect for you!
Dates: 01.09- 07.09.2022, Granada // September – October 2022, Bremen
Location: Bremen, Germany and Granada, Spain
The project “The True Dialogue” aims at deepening the understanding of hate speech, intercultural dialogue, migration, euroscepticism and fake news.
The goals of the project are:
- Learning about fake news, hate speech, inclusion & euroscepticism
- Developing and implementing local activities about the topic
- Develop your own goals and learning plan
- Learn how to turn idea into concrete actions
- Establish strong network & friendships of European youngsters
- Intercultural learning: different cultures and enhancing dialogue competences
If you want to read more details about the project make sure to check out the Infopack.
All costs for accommodation and food are covered by the Erasmus + programs. Travel costs will be reimbursed for participants from Germany. We charge a € 40 participation fee!
You can apply below if:
- You are 18-30 years old, living in and around Bremen
- You can attend all three parts of the project between 01.09. and 30.10.2022
- You are interested in topics of intercultural dialogue, anti-racism, hate speech, migration and euroscepticism and youth activism
- You are willing to be a part of a multicultural group
- You are able to communicate in English or German and have a desire to improve your languages skills
Application Deadline: as soon as possible
Any questions? Check out our FAQ ! If your question cannot be answered there, get in touch with Andre Figueiredo Garcia: [email protected]